VPEsports recently had the opportunity to ask the rosters of every Mobile Legends: Bang Bang team competing in the MPL-PH a few questions.
In this interview, we spoke with Yuji of STI who discussed his favorite meta, the maphack ban, Irithel, and more.
VPEsports: Is there an up and coming player you think teams should keep an eye out for?
Yuji: No one so far. They are equally skilled.
VPEsports: Which meta was your favorite and why?
Yuji: This funnel meta. Because I had the chance to play other roles and expand my skill set.
VPEsports: What’s the best thing to happen to MLBB?
Yuji: The best thing so far is having a 30yrs ban to maphack users. It really destroys the game having mh abusers around.
VPEsports: What’s your favorite sport to watch outside of MLBB? What about traditional sports?
Yuji: I like to watch dota 2. Traditional sport is not my thing too much except women’s volleyball ?
VPEsports: What character do you enjoy playing but needs a buff to play in competitive? What would you change?
Yuji: Irithel. His ulti is so good but lacks mobility.
VPEsports: Do you think Mobile esports can reach the same heights as PC? What can put it there or stop it?
Yuji: It’s really possible since in the future, there will be more players in mobile esports because the cellphone is portable and a necessity to humans. It’s up to the developers to put compendiums like in Dota 2 so players can spend more thus increasing the prize pools & rewards of tournament games and attract other players and people into the game due to the large community and large prize pools.
This is one interview in a series VPEsports is doing with all MPL-PH teams. Check out their opinions on MLBB, mobile games, etc., and please stay tuned for more fresh and interesting interviews and stories!:
- SGD Omega tells who the best up & coming players are
- Bren Esports – pheww says mobile esports can match that of PC
- Team BSB says who the best player in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is & more
- GeekFam wants Fanny to be competitive in MLBB and explains how to fix her – interview
- Blacklist International’s DEX STAR wants the Season 3 meta back; “Even EVOS Indonesia & EVOS SG weren’t able to beat us in scrims”
- Blacklist International coach BON CHAN believes the Mage mid meta: “requires skill, timing, and lots of action rather than farming all day long”
- HONDA BEAST: “My MLBB Journey will be completed if ever we win a championship”
- KIL LER of Blacklist International: “a higher prize pool would really motivate people to strive for MLBB”
- MLBB pro Aqua: “Tuuu is part of the top 100 global players, he is hardworking and can get along the pros”
- Sunsparks’ Rafflesia: “The best thing to happen to MLBB was the update to the ranking system”
Source: Read Full Article