Banned dating game helps you file your tax return while you flirt with cartoons
Anyone who's ever filed a tax return can tell you how much of a boring, confusing, and difficult chore it can be.
That's why one group of artists decided to make tax returns more enjoyable—by turning the process into a flirty dating simulator game.
Tax Heaven 3000 is set to be released on April 4, just in time for Americans to file their 2022 income tax return.
READ NEXT: "My sex doll with detachable todger is great in bed – and my boyfriend loves it too"
You can build a virtual relationship with Iris, a 'delightful girl-about-town who knows a lot about income taxes', and the software can even format and file your tax return with the data you give her.
AI program ChatGPT went down after telling researcher it wanted to escape
"But yes, in a larger sense TH3K is a symbolic gesture, given that it's not a universal solution. The game explicitly endorses breaking down the private enterprise stranglehold on a public function that TurboTax has."
Tax Heaven 3000 was sadly banned from the video games store Steam just half a day after its store page went online.
However, it will still be available as a direct download from April 4—so you'll be able to get to know Iris and file your taxes on time in style.
You can preorder Tax Heaven 3000 here
- Freeview users can get a massive free upgrade to major TV channels – here's how to claim
- GTA 6 could surprise PS5 and Xbox fans with an early release date according to rumours
- You can now talk to AI bot 'with human emotions' at centre of Google sacking scandal
- An Apple Watch could save your life says man who nearly died from blood clot
- Iconic Temple Run game is back with jawdropping graphics
Source: Read Full Article