Call of Duty fans are awaiting official word from Activision on the rumoured Modern Warfare Battle Royale mode coming to the PS4 and Xbox One. Leaks have revealed plenty already about the Call of Duty Modern Warfare Battle Royale mode which is rumoured to be called Warzone. The Call of Duty Battle Royale mode is believed to be a free download that will be launching during the season 2 Modern Warfare Battle Pass.
And fans hoping that the COD Battle Royale mode could be getting a surprise release this week look to have been dealt some bad news.
Infinity Ward has revealed what fans can expect from Call of Duty Modern Warfare this week, and there’s no mention of the Warzone Battle Royale.
Instead Call of Duty Modern Warfare is confirmed as getting the infantry-only Ground War playlist.
The news was revealed in a post on the Infinity Ward website which reveals what COD fans can expect from the game this week.
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare Battle Royale release date news
In the post published last Friday Infinity Ward said: “Let’s take a look at what happened at the studio this week and what’s coming next week!
“This week we added NVG Reinforce to the playlist along with combining Rust and Shipment 24/7 into one playlist (who doesn’t love a little Flotation Oxidation?).
“We also gave you an opportunity to get back your street cred with our 1v1 Me Bro playlist.
“Lastly, we deployed two small patches across all platforms during the course of the week. “
They then added: “We’ve got some 3v3 Snipers on Rust action coming your way, along with Infantry Ground War, a tweak on regular Ground War where there’s no tanks/APCs.
“We’re also adding a new map, Bazaar, into rotation!”
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare Battle Royale release date, Warzone update
Infinity Ward also gave patch notes for an update that was released last week.
Here are the fixes it brought to the table…
• Fix for Regiment tags appearing incorrectly
• Fix for some players being unable to claim existing Battle Pass tokens
• Fix for players receiving the “Jockworth” error while in Gunfight Tournaments
• Backend fixes
• Fixed a bug where numbers on the team roster and number on the COD Caster minimap did not correspond
• Fix for a CDL Gunsmith exploit
• Pointman: Fix for an issue where Kill Chain scores were being given for • Killstreak kills without having Kill Chain equipped
It is, of course, still a possibility that Call of Duty Modern Warfare Battle Royale may get announced this week.
But leaks have indicated that the free COD download will instead be coming in early March instead of in February.
Source: Read Full Article