Demon’s Souls was From Software’s breakout game, and began the developer’s series of incredible games, including Dark Souls, Bloodborne, and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. The mold-breaking RPG that started it all is getting a remake just in time for the launch of the PlayStation 5. Developer Bluepoint’s take on From Software’s PS3 classic is set to launch alongside the PS5 on November 12, and if you want to play it on release day, you can preorder a copy ahead of time.
During the recent PS5 showcase event, Sony gave us our first look at Demon’s Souls gameplay. It showed off the very first area you play through, with what appears to be no loading times between warps. It all looks similar to the original game but with much more detailed visuals and in 4K accompanied by 60 frames per second. We see the player take on the area’s enemies and then finish off with the Vanguard demon boss–and just like the first game requires, they die. From there we see a montage of different areas and enemies.
Some next-gen games will cost $70 instead of this generation’s typical $60. This happens to be the case with Demon’s Souls as well. The PlayStation Store’s listing isn’t live yet, so we can’t compare the price digitally, but we don’t expect the prices to differ.
If you’re interested in preordering the PS5 and more games, check out our PS5 preorder guide as well as our roundup of listings for Spider-Man: Mile Morales. Retailers like Best Buy, GameStop, and Target are starting to accept preorders for the console, accessories, and games, but you’ll want to act fast as supplies are very limited.
Demon's Souls standard edition
If you want to enjoy the full Demon’s Souls experience on PS5, the standard version is all you need, and it’s available to preorder for $70. It comes with no bonus items, so you’ll get the experience as intended.
Demon's Souls Digital Deluxe edition
The Demon’s Souls Digital Deluxe edition seems to make the challenging game a bit easier to jump into, providing a ton of different items, weapons, and armour as well as the Demon’s Souls soundtrack. It comes with the full base game, the Red-Eye Knight Amor, the Boletarian Royalty Armor, the Ritual blade, and the Hoplite Shield. As for items, players will get a Legendary Hero Soul, a Renowned Warrior Soul, a Storied Warrior Soul, the Ring of Longevity, Preservation Grains, Phosphorescent Grains, Bearbug Grains, a Large Hardstone Shard, and a Moonlightstone Shard.
Unfortunately, it’s not available to preorder just yet, but keep your eye on the PlayStation Store for an update.
- PS5 Preorder Guide: Where To Preorder PS5 Accessories And Games
- PlayStation Gift Guide 2020: Best Gifts For PS5 And PS4 Owners
- Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Reportedly Working 6-Day Weeks To Finish The Game
- + Show More PlayStation 5 Links (7)
- Sackboy: A Big Adventure Preorders: Adorable Special Edition Revealed
- Parents' Guide To Next-Gen Consoles: PS5 And Xbox Series X/S Explained
- PS4 Saves Won't Transfer To PS5 In Yakuza: Like A Dragon
- CoD: Black Ops Cold War Zombies Reveal Teased For This Week
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon PS5 Release Date Set For March
- Microsoft And GameStop's Next-Gen Console Payment Plans Should Be Permanent
- Dynasty Warriors 9 Empires Is The Series' First Next-Gen Game, Out 2021
Source: Read Full Article