Destiny 2 players have a lot to look forward to as Season of the Worthy takes the place of Season of Dawn this week.
Scheduled to begin later today, March 10, 2020, Bungie's latest update will change a lot of things about Destiny 2 as we know it – from the way microtransactions in the games work, to the way some exotics will buff your character.
As with any season changeover, though, certain activities and content will not be passing over to the new season, and you will be unable to earn certain rewards once Season of the Worthy starts.
Below, you can see a full list of the activities Season of the Worthy will make unavailable to you.
What'll expire when Season of the Worthy starts?
- Season of Dawn Season Pass and bonuses from the Season Pass (previously earned items from the Season Pass can be claimed here )
- Season of Dawn Seal and Savior title
- Incomplete items in the Season of Dawn collections badge will turn invisible
- Emblems and Shader Quests/items from the Season of Dawn
- Lore – “Constellations”
- The Lantern of Osiris seasonal artifact
- Player power increase from The Lantern of Osiris
- Polarized Fractaline
- Obelisk Bounties
- Timelost Weapon Bounties
- Timelost Friends consumable
- Fractaline Skimmer consumable
- Light-Fused Fractaline
- The Sundial Arena
- The Sundial Spire
- Destination Obelisks
- Tower Obelisk
- Quests from Osiris
- Quests from Saint-14 (The Bastion Quest will still be available)
- Saint-14 bounties
- Devil’s Ruin exotic quest (Devil’s Ruin will be available again in a future season)
- Season of Dawn artifact mods
Latest Games News
Source: Read Full Article