Fortnite Patch Notes Update – By now players have become used to the fact the Fortnite has outright stopped releasing patch notes, but thankfully the dedicated fan base will pull together to create their own.
The three main changes noticed by players this week (via fortnitemaster.com) can be summarised as the following;
- Loot Llamas have been unvaluted
- Proximity Mines are now available in Battle Royale, they can be stacked up to 6
- the "Sprint by Default" setting has been changed to "On" for all players
There are also several bug fixes, but we've covered these previously further down.
Fortnite adds "addiction" health warning for gamers that spend too long playing
Original Story – Epic Games has announced that it will be releasing the latest Fortnite update – bringing the game up to Fortnite version 12.10 – after a period of scheduled downtime.
In a move that is now somewhat standard for Epic, the update was teased earlier this week with little other information than 'it's coming'.
At least the studio has shared when the Fortnite scheduled downtime will be happening, though – it's going from 9am UK time.
There is currently no update as to when it'll end, but these updates tend to only last a couple of hours tops – sometimes the game is even back online by 10am.
Latest Games News
Epic isn't in the habit of releasing proper patch notes these days, but at least we know – roughly – what changes will be coming in the game thanks to leakers and community posters.
First up, we can expect some new Deadpool skins that'll arrive alongside challenges related to the Marvel anti-hero. Those challenges will be:
• Find Deadpool's toilet plunger (1)
• Destroy toilets (3)
Next, we can likely expect the game to fix the following issues – at least if the Fortnite Trello board is anything to go by.
- Players' Flair style of the Y0ND3R Outfit may have been locked upon the launch of v12.00.
- Big Haul Glider variant may not unlock when unlocking the Shadow or Ghost variant for Brutus.
Battle Royale Issues
- XP gained from some XP Coins may not appear on the Season Level XP bar, despite appearing as collected.
- Players may be unable to place a trap if the trap icon hasn't finished loading.
- Players on controller may be unable to close the map with the map input if the input is bound to directional pad up.
- Teammate arrows may flicker/temporarily disappear in Team Rumble.
- As players hit Weak Points while harvesting, some hits may not register if the weak point is very close to them.
- In Splitscreen play, Player 1's opening the inventory/menu may stop the action Player 2 is doing with their trigger button.
- The Class Selector Device will only work if the Volume Visible setting is set to "on." In all other instances, the Class Selector will not change the player's class.
Save the World Issues
- Players may be unable to pick up items with the pickup / interact key on PC / Console.
- Inventory menu may become unresponsive with no way to close it, causing the players to get stuck.
- Player's may be unable to submit Feedback or Report in the player menus due to controller inputs not functioning properly while the menus are open.
- Daily Rewards appear delayed by one day. The Daily Reward shown for the day was acquired the day before.
- The default Hero for each class will appear in the Lobby instead of your chosen Commander. The correct Hero is chosen when loading into a mission.
- We're investigating an issue that is preventing some mobile players from updating the game.
- Map markers and mission objectives may appear misaligned when zooming in or out of the Battle Royale map.
PS5 News and Leaks
Source: Read Full Article