Fortnite Deadpool katanas are one of the big talking points for Battle Royale fans this week. Today the Fortnite Deadpool week 4 challenges are going live, with find Deadpool’s katanas one of the most eye-catching challenges. To complete the Fortnite Deadpool week 4 challenge you will need to find two of Deadpool’s katanas that have been hidden away.
If you’re struggling to find the Fortnite Deadpool katanas then don’t worry, Express.co.uk is here to help.
We have details on where you can find the Fortnite Deadpool katanas for week 4.
The Fortnite Deadpool katana locations were revealed in a post by YouTuber gattu.
The first Fortnite Deadpool katana location is in the Upgrade Vault for Maya, it should be to the left of Maya right by the Tomahawk.
- Fortnite update 12.10.01 patch notes REVEALED for new download
The next Fortnite Deadpool katana should be located in the agents tab by Brutus or TNTina in their armoury.
You can also find Fortnite Deadpool katanas in-game at the lair inside the newly added skull POI.
You need to head through a vent in that location to find an area housing a pair of Deadpool’s katanas that are on display.
In case you’re wondering, here is the full list of Deadpool challenges for week 4…
• Find Deadpool’s katanas – 2
• Deal damage to opponent structures – 10,000
- Fortnite UPDATE 12.10 patch notes: Changes, new items and downtime
And here is the leaked new TNTina Trial challenges for Fortnite chapter 2 season 2 week 4….
• Search 10 Chests at Pleasant Park or Slurpy Swamp
• Destroy opponents structures with Proximity Mines or Remote Explosives
• Fish with Explosives
• Eliminate 5 players at The Agency or Sweaty Sands
• Search 7 Ammo Boxes in different Named Locations
• Use 5 Decoy Grenades
• Deal 200 damage to players while riding in a Motorboat
• Scan a Henchman in 3 different matches
• Visit Grumpy Greens, Mowdown, and Risky Reels
• Collect 3 different Boss Weapons
Source: Read Full Article