While playing through a match in Fortnite you may notice some characters acting a little strange, or perhaps downright stupid, only to realize that they were bots. Occasionally these AI characters will fill in the empty slots in lobbies to get the games going, but what if you wanted to play in a game against bots only? It turns out this is possible for anyone who wants to try out what a game would feel like being the only real human player for whatever reason.
How To Play A Bot Only Match In Fortnite
Whatever your reason for wanting to play a game against nothing but bots, maybe for practice, complete difficult challenges, or to just get out some aggression on easy targets, you will need to do a few things in order to make it happen. First you will need to create a new Fortnite account on a different platform from your main. You want the new account to be in the same lobby as your primary account, but if you mainly use PC then it should be on a console or vice versa.
From there, you will need to perform just a few steps to set up the match:
- Send a friend request from the account you just created to your primary account and accept it.
- Have your new account create a lobby and invite your primary account. Join the lobby.
- Have the new account set the lobby to be on a Squads No Fill match.
- Set both of your accounts to ready.
- As soon as the lobby loads, have your new account that started the game leave the lobby as fast as possible. This account cannot gain any experience for this method to work.
- Your main account will be left in a lobby with no other players and only bots.
As long as the new account you made never gains any experience this trick can be repeated as many times as you want. Considering how boring matches of Fortnite are against bots you probably won’t want to do it too often, but it can be useful if you just want to grind out some challenges, or maybe set up a game for someone new to Fortnite where they won’t get steamrolled by more skilled players.
Source: Read Full Article