Fortnite developer Epic Games has released another update on PS4 and Xbox One.
Just days after the release of update 12.10, Epic Games returns with a fix for a rather irritating problem in Fortnite.
As previously acknowledged by the Fortnite developer, some fans had been having issues with unresponsive inputs on controllers.
The problem tends to rear its ugly head on post-match screen, leaving fans unable to select the “Return to Lobby,” “Item Shop,” and “Report Player” actions.
In a surprise midweek update, Epic Games has fixed the problem on PS4 and Xbox One.
Fortnite update 12.10.01 patch notes in full…
• End of match: unable to return to Lobby, go to Item Shop, or report player.
– At the end of a match, the “Return to Lobby,” “Item Shop,” and “Report Player” buttons may be unresponsive on controller.
– We’ve released a maintenance patch on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One that resolves this issue and addresses stability.
– We’ll keep you updated as this issue is resolved on other platforms.
Sadly, update 12.10.01 doesn’t make any other major changes to Battle Royale.
The weekly challenges have also been enabled, after being added to the game as part of update 12.10.
The latest challenges task players with dealing damage to bosses, destroying sentry cameras and visiting landmarks.
One of the tricker tasks involves eliminating other players with explosives, and without using shield or healing items between kills.
New Deadpool challenges will be available on Friday, March 6. In the meantime, you can see all of the Week 3 challenges below.
Fortnite Week 3 challenges in full…
• Eliminate players using explosives (5)
• Search Chest at Holly Hedges or Retail Row (10)
• Destroy structures with Propane Tanks (10)
• Catch Air with a Motorboat (5)
• Visit different Landmarks (15)
• Use Upgrade Bench to sidegrade a weapon (3)
• Deal damage to Bosses (500)
• Land at The Rig, Hydro 16, and Logjam Woodworks (1)
• Destroy Sentry Cameras or Sentry Turrets (5)
• Eliminate players without using shield or healing items inbetween eliminations (2)
Source: Read Full Article