Assassin's Creed 2 introduces you to one of the most popular protagonists in the series, Ezio Auditore. And the story follows the Italian noble as he transforms from a carefree Casanova to a determined Assassin. That development takes time, though, as does taking down all of Rodrigo Borgia's men – which is another significant part of the story.
So how long does Assassin's Creed 2 take to beat? The answer to that question partially depends on your playstyle. However, the average lengths of both story-focused playthroughs and 100 percent completion runs are included in this guide. They have been calculated using the information gathered by HowLongToBeat.
How Long Does It Take To Complete
The main story of Assassin's Creed 2 lasts around 19 hours. However, finishing the game in under 20 hours requires you to put your entire focus on the narrative. If you also decide to do some optional content, your playthrough will more likely take somewhere between 24-28 hours.
How Long Does It Take To 100 Percent
While AC2 doesn't have as much content as the likes of Odyssey and Valhalla, doing everything still takes a while. After all, there are feathers and glyphs to find. Therefore, a 100 percent completion run takes about 35 hours.
How Many Sequences Are In The Game
In classic Assassin's Creed fashion, the game is divided into sequences. There are 14 of them (2 of which are DLC), and these are their names:
- Sequence 01: Ignorance Is Bliss
- Sequence 02: Escape Plans
- Sequence 03: Requiescat in Pace
- Sequence 04: The Pazzi Conspiracy
- Sequence 05: Loose Ends
- Sequence 06: Rocky Road
- Sequence 07: The Merchant of Venice
- Sequence 08: Necessity, Mother of Invention
- Sequence 09: Carnevale
- Sequence 10: Force Majeure
- Sequence 11: Alter Egos
- Sequence 12: Battle Of Forli (DLC)
- Sequence 13: Bonfire Of The Vanities (DLC)
- Sequence 14: Veni, Vidi, Vici
How Long Does It Take To Complete The DLC
The two DLC sequences aren't the longest in gaming history, but they will still add a few hours to your game. Here is the length of them both:
- Battle Of Forli – The main story of this DLC lasts a little over 1 hour. But you will need 2 hours to complete everything.
- Bonfire Of The Vanities – Completing the story of this one will take you around 2 hours. And there's not a lot of optional content, so a 100 percent run will only last a little over 2 hours.
Source: Read Full Article