Tencent has confirmed that there are a few things coming this week ahead of the PUBG Mobile Season 13 release date. The Royale Pass will be the last big piece of this month’s update on Android and iOS, which has included the revamped Miramar map. And Tencent has confirmed that the PUBG Mobile Season 13 Royale Pass has a release date set for Wednesday, May 13, 2020. But other changes are also planned, including a new feature for the new Miramar experience.
This will be the new Sandstorm effects that have been confirmed by Tencent, meaning that from May 12 onward, there will be a chance for areas in Miramar and the Main Menu to be ravaged by Sandstorms.
A message from Tencent adds: “Always be in range of shelter! You don’t want to be caught out in the open with nowhere to hide.
“Drive slowly while the sandstorm rages. Visibility is drastically reduced so you need to be much more careful.
“The sandstorm and high-speed winds HURT. You’ll need to wear high-level equipment if you are repositioning during the storm.”
And the new sandstorms aren’t the only items available to grab this week before the launch of PUBG Mobile Season 13 Royale Pass.
While most will have already done this, updating to the latest PUBG Mobile update before May 13 will provide you with the following free items: One Radio, 2,888 BP and three Lieutenant Parsec Backpack.
The latest update requires approximately 1.97 GB of storage space on Android devices and 2.21 GB of storage space on iOS devices. Players on different versions won’t be able to invite one another.
Meanwhile, the Toy Playground Royale Pass will be going live on Wednesday, although no set release date has been confirmed.
Based on past launches, we would expect the Royale Pass to be available to download and use by 1am ET, at the earliest.
It should be noted that PUBG Mobile changes rollout in waves, with some waves receiving updates before others.
This means that some gamers won’t get access to the Royale Pass 13 until later in the day.
Details on this week’s PUBG Mobile Season 13 release and the Royale Pass launch can be found below:
Royale Pass Season 13: Toy Playground (available on May 13th)
- The Cartoon Rangers are waiting for you in this toy-themed Royale Pass: Choose either Ice Ranger or Fire Ranger at Rank 50 and get the Ultra Defender Set at Rank 100 to have the time of your life. The Puppet Agent outfit has three forms that you can mix and match; reach the highest rank to upgrade the outfit to mythic rarity!
- Complete Toy Mastery of the Puppet Agent series to unlock cool upgrades for the outfit. Create a squad and progress in special missions together with friends to complete them quicker.
- The RP mission reminders on the result page have been redesigned to make it easier for players to see their mission progress.
- Reminders have also been added at the beginning and the end of the season.RP push notifications and tutorial guides have been improved. Known bug fixes have also been introduced.
Guncraft Finishes (start crafting soon!)
- Obtain weapons to customise the colour, patterns, and emblems of the finishes.
- Players can edit emblems by overlapping basic images to create the Emblem they like.
- Weapon finish materials can be obtained from the wheel, but some materials can also be purchased directly.
- Graffiti can also be exchanged for stickers that can be applied to weapons as a finish.
Source: Read Full Article