Activision is getting ready to release a massive new Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0 update. The Call of Duty Season 3 Reloaded update has a May 10 release date and a 6pm BST UK launch time. The update introduces a host of new features to both games, including new weapons, items, maps and game modes. The headline new feature in Warzone 2.0 is the addition of Ranked Play, which launches in Beta form as part of the Season 3 Reloaded update.
Warzone Ranked Play makes the Battle Royale mode even more competitive, as players aim to rise through the ranks.
Activision explains more: “Start from Bronze and continue climbing the ranks through winning matches, getting high placements, and earning eliminations through a Skill Rating system tailored for a Battle Royale ranked mode.”
To progress from Bronze to Silver, players will need 900 skill rating points (SR). You can climb from Silver to Gold after reaching 2,100 SR, and Gold to Platinum by reaching 3,600 SR. Only players with a minimum of 10,000 SR will hit the Iridescent ranks, and potentially make it into the Top 250.
With Warzone Ranked Play making its full debut as part of a future season, expect lots of tweaks, changes and score resets in the coming weeks and months.
Elsewhere, Warzone 2.0’s Season 3 Reloaded update introduces new weapons like Throwing Stars, as well as new Perk Packages and even a Gulag Entry Kit for a second chance in the battle arena.
The early Warzone 2.0 Season 3 Reloaded patch notes can be seen below…
Warzone 2.0 Season 3 Reloaded patch notes…
• Up Your Game with New Features.
– The midseason update expands your tactical options with Perk Packages plus the Deployable Buy Station and Gulag Entry Kit.
• New DMZ Experience.
– Take the high risk and earn valuable rewards by entering the Koschei Complex. We hope you’re not afraid of the dark.
• Warzone Ranked Play.
– Push your skills to the limit in Warzone Ranked Play, featuring competitive settings, a progressive ranking system, and seasonal rewards.
• Perk Packages
– Discover preset Perk Packages in Supply Boxes and at Buy Stations.
– These offer vital passive benefits for Warzone Operators who have not yet called in their Loadout Drop.
– Ideal for getting a leg up in the early minutes of the match.
• Deployable Buy Station
– In critical need of supplies? The Deployable Buy Station has your back.
– Set it up and resupply without losing your position. This is also available in DMZ.
• Gulag Entry Kit
– Already fought your way out of the Gulag once? Get your hands on a Gulag Entry Kit for another chance at earning your way back into the match when eliminated.
• FTAC Siege
– Designed to be compact and manoeuvrable, this SMG has a jaw-dropping fire rate and rapid swap speed.
– A trusted secondary for up-close engagements.
• GS Magna
– This fully automatic .50 GS boasts a thunderous rate of fire and enough power to put an end to anyone foolish enough to cross your path.
– Hold down the trigger and let this .50 Cal speak for itself.
• Throwing Star
– Faster, with a longer range and a higher stock than the Throwing Knife, the Throwing Star requires a quick doubletap to kill, or one well-placed star to the head.
Source: Read Full Article