We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
If you’re sitting down to your daily Wordle puzzle but can’t quite figure out the answer, then you’ve come to the right place. Wordle 274 is live for March 20, and it’s another tough puzzle to solve. If you want a little help courtesy of some spoiler-free clues, then head down to the bottom of the page for the latest hints for Wordle 274. Good luck figuring out the answer, and remember to check back tomorrow for the next set of Wordle clues.
Now, chances are you already know how to play Wordle, but just in case you’re new to the game, here’s how you play.
Players are given six chances to figure out a different five-letter word each day.
For each guess, the letter tiles will show up in one of three colours. If the tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing.
If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, not to mention your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released.
Read on for the Wordle 274 hints for March 20…
Wordle: Susie Dent discusses popular new online word game
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘CRANE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘GHOUL’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 274 hints and clues…
1. Wordle 274 contains one vowel, although it appears twice.
2. Wordle 274 starts with the letter ‘R’.
3. Fingers crossed The New York Times doesn’t put Wordle behind a paywall, I can’t afford to restore my subscription.
Source: Read Full Article