We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
I’m sure I’m not alone in saying that Monday isn’t my favourite day of the week, but at least we get a new Wordle puzzle to solve. After a weekend of tricky puzzles, Wordle fans were probably hoping for something simple on May 23, but sadly that doesn’t appear to be the case. Indeed, if you need help solving Wordle 338, simply head to the bottom of the page for some spoiler-free hints and clues. Good luck!
Perfect for when you have a few minutes to spare, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To master Wordle and solve those daily puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 338 on May 23…
Wordle: Susie Dent discusses popular online word game
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 338 hints and clues for May 23…
1. Wordle 338 starts with the letter H.
2. Wordle 338 contains two vowels.
3. You’ll find these on doors.
Source: Read Full Article