We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
If you’ve been playing Wordle since it began, then the pressure is on to keep up that all-important winning streak. Wordle 349 is live for the duration of June 3, meaning you have just 24-hours to figure out the answer. If you’re struggling with Wordle 349 for June 3, then Express Online has put together a selection of three spoiler-free clues to help you along the way. Just head to the bottom of the page for the latest hints. Oh, and good luck!
The perfect game for relaxing during the bonus Bank Holiday weekend, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in six guesses.
If you want to solve those Wordle puzzles, then you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 349 on June 3…
Wordle: Susie Dent discusses popular online word game
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 349 hints and clues for June 3…
1. Wordle 349 starts with the letter P.
2. Wordle 349 contains two vowels.
3. A distinct stage in your life that doesn’t last forever.
Source: Read Full Article