Xbox Live is currently running into issues that are stopping both Windows and Xbox Store users from purchasing downloadable products. If you were hoping to buy Battletoads today and start trying your luck with the trio of amphibians, you may have to wait a little longer.
No timetable has been given for when the problem will be fixed, but Microsoft said its team is investigating the issue and will keep players updated on its Twitter page and the official Xbox Live status site. You can sign in to your Microsoft account on this site to be notified as soon as it is resolved, as well.
This problem affects not just Xbox One and PC users, but also those on Xbox 360 and the Xbox website.
The problem also seems to be causing one extra issue for those using prepaid cards or codes on Xbox One specifically. If you have an Xbox Live Gold card you are trying to redeem and have run out of membership time, you may need to wait, as well.
Xbox Series X And Xbox One News
- Xbox Series X Release Date Set For November
- Halo Infinite Release Date Delayed To 2021
- Xbox Series X: Every Game Available At Launch
- Evidence For Cheaper Next-Gen Xbox Continues To Grow With New Leak
- Xbox Series X: Release Date, Specs, Price, And Everything We Know
Source: Read Full Article