A Resident Evil 3 Remake Demo Is On The Way
For those clamouring to get their hands on Resident Evil 3 Remake before it launches on April 3 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, Capcom has you covered.
A demo for the upcoming survival horror remake is on the way. Capcom didn’t say when it will arrive, only to expect details in the near future.
Last year’s critically acclaimed Resident Evil 2 Remake received a one-shot demo a couple of weeks before the full game released. The demo begins as Leon Kennedy arrives at the Racoon City police department, giving players 30 minutes to reach its conclusion before being locked out of playing through it again. It wouldn’t be too surprising if the Resident Evil 3 demo adopts a similar structure, giving players a brief taste of the beginning of Jill Valentine’s adventure.
GameSpot’s own Matt Espineli was lucky enough to play a couple of hours of the game recently, and found it terrifying in all-new ways–with antagonist Nemesis to blame. One of the original’s defining features won’t be included in the remake, however.
Resident Evil 3
- Resident Evil 3 Remake Won't Have One Of The Original's Defining Features
- Resident Evil 3 Remake Vs. Original Gameplay Comparison
- We Played 2 Hours of Resident Evil 3 Remake | Here's What We Saw
- Resident Evil 3 Remake Is Terrifying In New Ways, And Nemesis Is To Blame
- PSA: Resident Evil 3 Pre-Orders Are Discounted At Amazon (PS4, Xbox One)
- Flash Sale Includes Pre-Order Discounts On RE3, Doom Eternal, And More (PC)
- New Resident Evil 3 Remake Trailer Shows Off The Terrifying Nemesis
- Resident Evil 3 Remake Will Be "More Action-Packed" Than 2, And Will Feature Major Changes
- Resident Evil 3 Remake – Mat Paget's Most Anticipated Game Of 2020
- Resident Evil 3 PC Pre-Orders Are 25% Off Right Now
Source: Read Full Article