Call of Duty: Warzone’s season 2 Reloaded patch is bringing a few new weapon updates to the game, as well as some much needed bug fixes and quality of life improvements. Warzone’s latest patch is the second major Call of Duty patch this week, as Black Ops Cold War got its own season 2 Reloaded patch on Tuesday.
The biggest, and most welcome, change in Warzone’s new patch is a small nerf to the AUG from Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. The AUG has been tearing through Warzone matches recently, and has emerged as one of the game’s best guns. After the patch, the weapon’s recoil should be higher and therefore harder to control.
This patch also buffed armor spawn rates across the map. This should give players a better shot at finding armor while they run around the map, rather than just having to buy it from Buy Stations. The season 2 Reloaded patch also brings a few nice updates to the Tactical map, like the ability to double-click to place Danger Pings, and the ability to see the name of items you’re trying to ping.
Warzone’s season 2 Reloaded patch should be just over a 50 GB download for players on PC, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5. Meanwhile, Xbox One and Xbox Series X players will have a download closer to a 60 GB download.
While this may seem like a hefty patch for just a few changes, Activision has said that it’s using this patch to decrease the overall storage footprint of Warzone, which means a slightly larger initial patch. On top of that, with the zombies meandering across Verdansk, it’s likely that there are a few things in this patch that Raven Software could be saving as surprises down the road.
For a full look at all of Warzone’s new changes you can check out the full patch notes. If you’re looking for what’s new in Black Ops Cold War, you can also check out its season 2 Reloaded notes.
Call of Duty: Warzone season 2 Reloaded patch notes
- Fixed Dev Error 6634 for Xbox.
- Fixed subtitles for Sims, Beck, and Garcia.
- Armor should now spawn consistently as ground loot across all matches.
- The Tactical Map has been updated:
- You can now double-click to place a Danger Ping.
- When hovering over some pingable objects you’ll now sometimes get the name of the object, making it easier to see what you’re pointing at.
- It should now be slightly easier to point at exactly what you want when items are very close to one another.
- Changed ”Delete Pings” text to “Remove My Pings”.
- On Rebirth Island, an out of map exploit was fixed near Chemical Engineering.
- In Plunder, Self Revive can now be dropped via the Quick Inventory menu.
- With keyboard/mouse or any Bumper Ping control scheme, holding the Ping button down for a short time will let you clear all your placed pings at once.
- The Cold War AUG’s base recoil magnitude has been increased.
- Cold War weapon unlocks now appear properly in the After Action Report.
- The Suppressor muzzle now correctly displays muzzle flash concealment as a pro.
- The Cavalry Lancer barrel now increases damage done to vehicles.
- Smooth zoom/variable zoom scopes will now properly mount on vertical walls.
- Fixed some ADS firing animation issues on scopes.
- Fixed a bug where some Cold War barrels were not having their intended effects.
- Baker’s fourth Operator Mission Objective to eliminate 15 enemies using a weapon with an attached 2x magnified scope or greater now tracks properly.
The Season Two Reloaded update will have a download size of approximately 52.0 – 57.8 GB for owners of the free-to-play Warzone, who are up to date with the latest updates on either (or both) games.
This Warzone download is a larger file size due to the optimization of data.
- PlayStation 5: 52.0 GB
- PlayStation 4: 52.0 GB
- Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S: 57.8 GB
- Xbox One: 57.8 GB
- PC: 52.4 GB (Warzone Only) / 133.6 GB (Warzone and Modern Warfare®)
Source: Read Full Article