Microsoft has expanded its xCloud preview offerings on Android to include five more games, including one of GameSpot’s favorites from last year. If you’re in the preview program, you can now stream more games from the preview library, in addition to streaming your own Xbox library directly to your Android phone.
The new additions, shared by Larry Hryb (aka Major Nelson) on Twitter, include Journey to the Savage Planet, A Plague Tale: Innocence, Cities: Skylines, Age of Wonders: Planetfall, and Mud Runner. A Plague Tale is especially notable as it was named one of our Best Games of 2019.
If you’re not yet a member of the xCloud preview, you can register through the official site. You’ll need a compatible mobile device, Bluetooth-enabled Xbox controller, and a 5GHz Wi-Fi or 10Mbps down mobile connection. The preview also recently expanded to iOS testing, albeit with the very limited game selection consisting only of The Master Chief Collection. That one filled up fast but Microsoft plans to let more users in over time.
The xCloud streaming service is one of Microsoft’s big pushes this year, alongside the next-gen Xbox Series X console launch. We recently got more technical and feature details for the new console, though the company hasn’t quite detailed how it will work with its emerging streaming platform, if at all. We’re likely to hear much more about both xCloud and the Series X at E3 2020.
Xbox Series X And Xbox One News
- February 2020 Xbox Games With Gold Revealed
- Xbox Series X: Release Date, Specs, Price, And Everything We Know
- Xbox Series X Gets New Details On Ray-tracing, SSD, Game Suspension
- Xbox Series X Will Be Backwards Compatible With All Previous Generations
- Why You Can't Pre-Order Xbox Series X Yet
- Xbox Series X Exclusive Details: Say Hello To Microsoft's Next-Gen Console
Source: Read Full Article