Arcade1Up showed off an array of new arcade cabinets at CES 2020, and the NBA Jam cabinet with online-multiplayer capability was among the top of our list for the best of the big tech show. During New York Toy Fair this weekend, Arcade1Up opened up pre-orders for its new machines–NBA Jam, Frogger, and Pac-Man 40th Anniversary Edition. All three machines can now be ordered from GameStop.
The NBA Jam cabinet’s capable of online multiplayer across all three of its included games: NBA Jam, NBA Jam Tournament Edition, and NBA Hangtime. Up to four players on four different machines are able to play together. We spoke to Arcade1Up at CES 2020, where the company told us it’s worked to license the majority of the players who appeared in the classic game.
Frogger, on the other hand, focuses on Konami’s classic games. The cabinet includes Frogger, Time Pilot, and Time Pilot ’84. We played the Frogger machine at CES 2020 and were impressed with the light-up marquee and panel art of the classic, jaywalking frog.
Lastly, pre-orders have opened for Pac-Man 40th Anniversary Edition. This cabinet features faux wood-grain side panels and artwork that resembles the original Pac-Man cabinet. The included games are Pac-Man, Galaga, Pac-Man Plus, Super Pac-Man, Pac & Pal, Pac-Land, and Pac-Mania.
Arcade1Up is at New York Toy Fair until February 25 and will have its complete 2020 line of cabinets and other retro gaming products on show. If you’re interested in seeing what they had at CES, check out GameSpot’s guide to the best retro gaming tech we saw at CES 2020.
More Toy Fair 2020 coverage:
- Toy Fair New York 2020: Best Funko Pops, Baby Yoda Merch, And More
- Mattel’s New Minecraft Figures Revealed At Toy Fair 2020
- New Baby Yoda Merch Is Here: Funko Pops, Build-A-Bear, Legos, And More
- Tiger Electronics LCD Games Return With Sonic And More
- Here’s Our First Look At Build-A-Bear Baby Yoda
- Marvel’s Avengers Game Funko Pops Revealed–See All Of Them Here
- Toy Fair 2020: New My Hero Academia Funko Pops Announced
Source: Read Full Article